As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We’ve seen people making this mistake over and over again. Honestly, we’ve made the mistake ourselves more times than we’re proud of. So, it took us a while to understand how to avoid or overcome *said* mistake.
And the mistake happens (can happen) when you’re trying to bag the Best 3D Printers For Carbon Fiber. So, to get the most out of your moolah, you’ll need to follow three steps:
A) Understand what you need
B) Do some thorough research (read, watch, think, analyze)
C) Crosscheck the features with your needs
Now, we can’t help you with steps A and C. But we can make step B super easy for you. And that’s what we’re going to do here. All the information that you can ask for or need about 3D Printers For Carbon Fiber is available here at your service. You just need some street-smart to make use of this info.
Let’s show you what we’re talking about.
Top Rated Best 3D Printers For Carbon Fiber in 2022
Last update on 2022-06-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best 3D Printers For Carbon Fiber Reviews of 2022
IEMAI Carbon Fiber PLA 3D Printer Filament, Carbon Fiber Filament 1.75mm, PLA Filament Spool 1KG, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm Black Filament for 3D Printer
- IEMAI CARBON FIBER PLA 3D PRINTER FILAMENT - 100% virgin material without cheap plastic fillers, Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant. Carbon Fiber (containing 20% carbon fiber , in weight) is combined with PLA to form a strong plastic which is ideal for printing items requiring added strength, more abrasive than standard PLA.
- PLA Filament -- Material : 80% PLA filled with 20% Carbon fiber . Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) . Color: Matte Black . PLA filament is made of high-strength, high-modulus fiber material, full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the filaments tidy and easy to be fed. Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and etc.
- PLA 1.75 mm - High Dimensional accuracy - 1.75 mm in diameter, Minimum demission tolerance +/- 0.02mm to ensure consistent feeding and smooth printing. Recommend Printing Temperature: 190℃-220℃/374°F-428°F( dependent on printer model). Recommended Print Speed: 50-100mm/s. Heat Bed temperature: 50 – 60°C/122°F-140°F.
- Carbon fiber filament is a tough material with a nice matte finish. The increased strength provided by the carbon fiber particles contributes to greater dimensional stability, helping to avoid warping and shrinking. TIPS: Compared with normal PLA,the carbon fiber PLA filament has extremely high rigidity, and long-term printing will wear the copper nozzle and increase nozzle's aperture. Recommended to use stainless steel nozzles.
- Carbon fiber 3D Filament : Bubble-Free, Tangle-Free, Clog-Free, Minimal warping, Stronger Toughness, with excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal. Vacuum sealed with desiccant to maintain low level of moisture content. please keep it dry and dust-free after after opening the sealed package to prevent it becomes brittle or jams the nozzle. Note: Since the Carbon Fiber filament is prone to moisture, ,please store it in a dry environment to maintain excellent printing performance.
PRILINE Carbon Fiber Polycarbonate 1KG 1.75 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm, 1kg Spool, 1.75 mm,Black
- Material: Carbon fiber Polycarbonate - Color: Black - Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) - Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 240-260°C (464-500°F), Base Plate Temperature: 80-100°C(176-212°F)
- Performance Advantages: PRILINE Carbon fiber Polycarbonate filament has perfect dimensional stability for warp free printing, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal
SainSmart 1.75mm Black ePA-CF Carbon Fiber Filled Nylon Filament 1KG (2.2lbs) Spool for 3D Printer
- [Incredible Strong] We use a new formula to improve its rigidity and print performance: 75% nylon coupled with 25% carbon fiber, which is ready to take on your next project. With no less than 20% Nylon based carbon fiber SainSmart CF20 is Easy to print, with great surface finish and strength to take on some of your most demanding jobs.
- [Lower Shrink Rate] It features with lower shrink rate, higher strength, and rigidity, less warpage and more resistant to wear and tear compared to the traditional nylon filament.
- [Smooth Printing] Produce high-quality parts that are easy to process and look great; all while delivering functionality, stiffness, dimensional stability and heat resistance in an easy to print material.
- [Application] It is suitable for those looking to make both strong and flexible industrial parts, prosthetics, medical equipment, and complex costumes, etc. Optimal print temperatures of 240-260℃ with a build surface temperature of 80-90℃make it a great choice for professional and home 3D printers.
- [Tips] Carbon Fiber is abrasive and in general, these fibers will rapidly accelerate the nozzle-wear of brass nozzles. It is highly recommended that you use nozzles made from Stainless steel or other hardened alloys. For better layer adhesion and strength, a constant ambient temperature is needed, we recommended you to print in a enclosure or with an enclosed printer to get the best result.
YXPOLYER ABS Carbon Fiber Filament,Carbon Fiber Reinforced Modified ABS Filament，1.75mm Engineering 3D Printer Filament,1kg Spool,Black
- ★【ABS-CF10 3D printer Filament】YXPOLYER ABS-CF10 is a high-performance carbon fiber reinforced ABS filament ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing. Also it is commonly used for printing functional prototypes and production parts. Support Material: AquaSol-120, Alkali soluble filament.
- ★【Features & applications】 Carbon fiber reinforced ABS，High modulus，Excellent chemical and thermal resistance（The temperature resistance exceeds ABS 15℃）， Strong layer bonding，ease of printing.Suitable for machinery, automobile and other fields, such as elevators, hand tools and calibration fixtures on assembly lines, etc.
- 【Printing conditions】We recommend print the filament at a Printing temperature of 220℃-260℃, bed temperature of 80-100°C.
- ★【1.75mm engineering Filament Diameter】Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.04mm. YXPOLYER filament has wide compatibility due to the small diameter error, it's suitable for almost all 1.75mm FDM 3D printers.
- ★【Vacuum aluminum foil packaging】 Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging, which can effectively protect the filament from moisture. Note points for printing and storage of engineering materials, such as drying before use, it is best to use a closed printer and the recommendation of the bottom plate temperature, and the wire after opening is sealed in time or stored in a dry box, etc.
R QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer, Large Size X-Plus Intelligent Industrial Grade 3D Printer with Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC,High Precision Printing 10.6x7.9x7.9 Inch
- The X-PLUS 3D Printer Kit comes with two different types of extruder assembly. The extruder A had already been installed on the printer. The max printing temperature is 250C, and it can works well with PLA, ABS, TPU. For extruder B,it has been packed in the package along with the 3d printer. The maximum printing temperature is 300C, and can print Nylon, Carbon Fiber, PC. (The latest development).
- The X-PLUS with pioneered creation of two different ways for placing the filament. Ventilative printing or enclosed constant temperature printing for you to choose when printing the different types of filament.
- Latest slicer software version 6.1.6: Redesigned UI interface of QIDI software is smarter and more convenient to operate. It has changed the software's slicing algorithm and improves the print quality by 30 percent and speed by 20 percent. The QIDI software is compatible with all types of QIDI printer, life-time free, an alternative to paid software.(If yours is the old version, please download the latest version on QIDI official website).
- Double Z-axis driver, ensures more stable and more precise printing quality when you print large model size. Higher configuration 3D printer.
- R QIDI TECHNOLOGY provide free one-year warranty. Edify Technology INC is the only Amazon US seller which authorized by Qidi Technology.
ZIRO Carbon Fiber PLA Filament 1.75mm,3D Printer Filament Carbon Fiber PLA 1.75mm 0.8KG Spool - Black
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 200-230℃, Heat bed 50-60℃, Print Speed 30-90mm/s
- Dimensional Accuracy and Consistency, Diameter tolerance at +/-0.03mm, Net weight 1kg (2.2lbs) filament
- Carbon fiber reinforced PLA filament is very tough
- Vacuum sealed with desiccant. Bonus - an extra reseal bag for storing used filament and a notecard
- After-sales service: Find us from the card, any question will be provided with a satisfactory solution
R QIDI TECHNOLOGY X-CF Pro Industrial Grade 3D Printer,Specially Developed for Printing Carbon Fiber&Nylon with QIDI Fast Slicer, Automatic Leveling,Build Volume 11.8x9.8x11.8 Inch
- Design Concept: X-CF PRO is a 3d printer specially designed for printing carbon fiber and nylon filaments.Independent research and development of the latest generation single extruder system, which uses high-temperature alloy material, dual-gear extrusion, can solve the problem of the accuracy is not very accurate or service life is not long when printing carbon fiber. Another set of normal high-speed extruder can easily print PLA, ABS, PETG and other filaments.
- Precision Manufacturing Process:QIDI TECH using industrial-grade manufacturing, dual z-axis and industrial guide, can achieve high precision, fast printing. Upgrading the XYZ structure, all use of industrial slides. PEI printing plate, solve printing models warp and other problems.The 3d printer’s structure is developed for the effective and accurate printing of carbon fiber.Meanwile, printing other common filaments, the speed can be increased to 120cc per hour.
- New technology upgrade: A new automatic intelligent leveling mode, taking points up to 20 points to calculate the travel prime. With the new upgraded software, it is more intelligent, especially provide more effective and accurate parameters for printing carbon fiber and nylon filaments, which can be used right out of the box. The main board is made of main core Cortex-M4 and TMC2209 driver chip, matched with 800*480mm 5 inch HD capacitive display.
- Professional Filament: In order to better realize carbon fiber, high temperature nylon printing. We have developed these filaments ourselves.QIDI TECH are very grateful to many professional users who have provided us with a lot of valuable information to create this 3D printer dedicated to printing carbon fiber and high-temperature nylon filaments.
- QIDI TECH Service: QIDI TECH are committed to making valuable 3d printers. X-CF Pro is suitable for professional users as well as novice users.No assembly,out of the box. It is easy to print according to the operating instructions. The highly praised service of QIDI TECH is the most trustworthy. 1 year warranty.
SUNLU Carbon Fiber PLA Filament 1kg 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1kg Spool, 1.75 mm
- 【SUNLU Material】 Carbon fiber Polycarbonate - Color: Black - Weight: 1kg (approximately 2.20lbs)/Spool
- 【SUNLU 3D Filament Size】 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : +/- 0.02mm) - Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- 【Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature】 190-230°C (374-446°F), Base Plate Temperature: 60-80°C(140-176°F)
- 【Performance Advantages】 SUNLU Carbon fiber PLA filament has perfect dimensional stability for warp free printing, excellent layer adhesion, and easy support removal
- 【100% Environmental Friendly】 Carbon Fiber filament 100% Biodegradable, ultimately generates carbon dioxide and water without polluting the environment. Comply with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive and are free from potentially hazardous substances.
Suntop PLA Filament 3D Printer Filament Carbon Fiber Filament 1.75mm 20% Carbon Fiber Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm 1kg 2.2lbs Black Spool
- 【PLA Filament】 PLA has advantage of no air bubble、no wraping etc. Ensure no clogging、every print with high qulity finish. Fit for complex structure 3D work with high toughness requirement and make sure no brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- 【High Accuracy 】30-40 times laser scan per second during production, ensure Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03 mm.
- 【Real Carbon Fibers】A stronger, sturdier and more dimensionally stable version. Printed products are with excellent surface quality, lower shrinkage and ease of printing.
- 【Eco-friendly Material】SUNTOP 1.75mm carbon fiber PLA filament is non-toxic. Not harmful to human and environment safe to use
- 【Recommend Temperature】Printed Temps 190-220°c.Platform Temp：0-60°c. Match all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market except chipped filament cartridge.
Polymaker Carbon Fiber PLA Filament 1.75mm, 1kg Strong Carbon Fiber Reinforced PLA 1.75mm Filament Matte Surface - PolyLite PLA Carbon Fiber 3D Printer Filament
- 【3D Printer Carbon Fiber Filament】 - PolyLite PLA-CF is a carbon PLA with high strength and high rigidity while displaying good toughness. PLA carbon fiber 3D printer filament also features an incredible satin and matte finish which makes the print looking very smooth. Selected color: Black PLA Carbon Fiber filament 1.75 ( Carbon Fiber Printer Filament )
- 【Tangle Free & Moisture Free】 - Carefully winded to avoid any tangling issues, dried and vacuum sealed in a resealable zip lock bag with desiccant. Please make sure to NEVER let go of the tip of the filament as it may create nodes. Holes on the side of the spool can be used to prevent this issue
- ️ 【Good Layer Adhesion & Rigidity】 - No warping, no jamming, no blobs or layer delamination issues. PolyLite PLA-CF is a worry-free Carbon Fiber 3D Filament which has great bed adhesion, very consistent color and dimension accuracy 【Note - turn off the fan for the first layer for improved bed adhesion】
- ⚙ 【Printing Settings】 - Nozzle: 220˚C; Bed: 50˚C; Speed: 50mm/s
- ♻️ 【Cardboard Spool】 - Comes in upgraded 3.0 version packaging with fully recycled cardboard spool and box